abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Box keeps rebooting
redF0ox
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, 

I have a situation since yesterday evening (04.10.2020)  my box keeps rebooting randomly (every 2, 5, 20 min...), I tried to reboot manually the box but nothing work, it's not stable at all. I don't know what to do. Can you help me, I'm working from home, it's a huge problem for me. 
best regards

28 Antworten 28

Hi Martin, 

Thank you, I'll ask my landlord to check this out, I hope he can get the information. 

However, I don't know if you did something to my line or "Wallace" but I had no reboot since 48h, I don't know what changed.

Now I have huge drops which I can understand when there are too much traffic but not of that amplitude (from 200 Mbps to 2 Mpbs).

Regards

Romain

Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello redF0ox, 

we have not yet done anything to your connection. 

That's what the technician is for. 

The disturbance is still present, only not so rigid, so that 

the speed fluctuates very strongly, but the connection

is no longer broken.  

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Martin, 

The disturbance is still present, only not so rigid, so that 
the speed fluctuates very strongly, but the connection
is no longer broken.  

Yes, that's pretty much what's happening now. I reached my landlord (service management for the residence) but he asked me if you checked if my modem was broken or not before sending someone to check the house amplifier. I insisted, I'll let you know about his reply... I'm just wondering if the technician will know what to look !

Hi Martin, 

I got a reply and he asked me to schedule an appointment with you Vodafone et letting him know in order to grant access to the technician (see attached), 

Can you help me to schedule this appointment ?

Regards

Romain

Screenshot 2020-10-14 at 11.15.45.png

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello redF0ox,

a defective modem wouldn't cause a bad signal. I made the task for the technician who will call you to make the appointment. After you agreed on a time slot you can inform your landlord.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
redF0ox
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Claudia, 

Thank you for the reply, I chose a time slot (20.10 between 14:00 16:59), I'll inform my landlord representative to grant access. 

Will the technician be aware of my issue ? or would I need to explain to him the problem ? 

Best regards

Romain

Martin59

Hi redF0ox,

we have already informed the technician about the error pattern So you do not have to explain it to him again.

Many greetings, Martin

Hi Martin, 

Can you tell me if the technician came at my residence yesterday (appointment between 2 and 5 pm) because nobody rang at my door. I guess the technician knew what to do and went directly to the amplifier but I'm wondering.

Best regards 

Martin59

Hello redF0ox,

is your name also on the bell? The technician could not find your name on the address.

Best regards, Martin

Hello Martin, 

You can find my name on the intercom ("Bruneau") of course and also at the lobby of the residence on my letter box. There are 2  entrance at the residence (it's an angle between Spreestr 5/Fließstraße 13). The intercom with my name is at Spreestr 5, 12439 Berlin. The technician could have contacted me !! Can he reschedule ? 
Best regards 

Romain