abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Glass fiber
vigrav
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello vodafone community, 

I recently moved to Berlin schonefeld in March 1st and I made a  glass fiber contract with vodafone for my new flat on February 5th with contract date starting from March1 at my new flat. Unfortunately until this date I havent got any updates on my internet connection and my order status keeps showing its still in technische bearbeitung and they are waiting for update from the supplier(Telekom i guess since they have built the glass fiber connection line at my apartment).  Shockingly the vodafone customer care support also has no clue on how long it will take and neither the support staff at Vodafone shops knows the timeline for the same, Can someone let me know how long does this take to get solved and when i can have my internet from vodafone activated as I need to do Work from home and its really hard to manage work with mobile data. Its really frustrating not to have the internet setup even after creating the contract almost a month back in February.

1 Antwort 1
Ama_nda
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi @vigrav 

We do not currently offer direct support in the forum. However, you are welcome to contact us via our service channels: Your contact to Vodafone - Vodafone Community.

Best regards
Ama_nda

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!