Red light blinking
Dda
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

We got our cable modem today, but it's not connecting to internet and the internet light keeps on blinking. It's been like that for more than 6 hours. I also tried calling technical service but the voice message is in German. I can't understand it. I wasn't able to find an English speaking customer service number anywhere. Could you help me please. Thank you. 

4 Antworten 4
Kieferer
Host-Legende
Host-Legende

Only a German-speaking hotline is offered.

It looks like your modem is not connecting.

Are you a new customer?

Has the connection even been activated yet?

The contract has a start date, which can also be found in the documents. And as long as this date is not there, nothing will work.

So please take a look at the documents.

If all conditions are met, find a german speaking friend and call this number 0800-2787000

Userban wg. wiederholter Missachtung der Forenregeln. Gruß, das Mod-Team

Dda
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I am a new customer and I guess, I need support from Vodafone, but I don't know German. I watched the help videos on the website, I think, it should be a Multimedia-Dosenadapter in the box because my cable socket has two connections. However, I have not received such an adapter, so I'm unable to connect the modem. 

I applied for internet on the 10th of May, but I still don't have an internet connection. Please help me with this issue as soon as possible.

You need this kind of MMD

Sorry, you have to call VF with the help of a german speaking friend. In some cases your landloard will/may be responsible for the MMD installation. How does your MMD lookes alike?

Call VF, they will it sort out.

I'm, as you as well, only a VF customer.

Userban wg. wiederholter Missachtung der Forenregeln. Gruß, das Mod-Team

Dda
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you again for your reply. I am aware that you are a customer as well. My complaint was to Vodafone not to you. One of my friends called them and we requested a technician. I hope they can come soon.

This is the photo of the cable socket in my home. 

Thank you again.