Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[ENGLISH] [URGENT] Cabel internet contract not working after moving to new address
NikhilNariani
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello

I have a GigaZuhause 500 Kabel contract with Vodafone for internet. I recently moved to a new apartment within Hamburg and I had ordered at the Vodafone Store in Hamburg to move my Vodafone contract also to the new place 8 weeks ago . Attached is a screenshot of the confirmation letter I received by email from Vodfaone regarding the move.

It has been 1 week now and the internet is still not working! I have attached all cabels correctly, restarted & reset my router multiple times, but the Internet light keeps blinking RED.

I need urgent help from someone who speaks English. I already went to the Vodafone store in Hamburg today, they did not help. Calling on customer care hotline has also not been helpful as they do not speak English. I also asked a German speaking colleague to speak to the customer care, who was told that Vodafone will send a technician home to check the issue. I am really worried that the problem might still not be solved if the technician also speaks only English.

Regards

Nikhil

0 Antworten 0