Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[ENGLISH] [URGENT] Cabel internet contract not working after moving to new address
NikhilNariani
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello

I have a GigaZuhause 500 Kabel contract with Vodafone for internet. I recently moved to a new apartment within Hamburg and I had ordered at the Vodafone Store in Hamburg to move my Vodafone contract also to the new place 8 weeks ago . Attached is a screenshot of the confirmation letter I received by email from Vodfaone regarding the move.

It has been 1 week now and the internet is still not working! I have attached all cabels correctly, restarted & reset my router multiple times, but the Internet light keeps blinking RED.

I need urgent help from someone who speaks English. I already went to the Vodafone store in Hamburg today, they did not help. Calling on customer care hotline has also not been helpful as they do not speak English. I also asked a German speaking colleague to speak to the customer care, who was told that Vodafone will send a technician home to check the issue. I am really worried that the problem might still not be solved if the technician also speaks only English.

Regards

Nikhil

@NikhilNariani Picture deleted due to personal data. BR Chr1ssy

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi @NikhilNariani,

I'm really sorry you haven't got any new reply from us here. 🥺

It's correct that TOBi only can reply in German and I'm sorry we didn't inform you about that. 

Pls try to translate his questions and reply to them, afterwards he will forward your msgs to us and we will be happy to help in English. 

Best regards

Chr1ssy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
MariaK
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Nikhil,

Our customer support can also help you in English.

We will need personal information from you.

Please contact us via our WhatsApp chat on 0172 1217212.

Best regards

NikhilNariani
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

@MariaK - Thank you for the answer. 

As you suggested, I just messaged Vodafone WhatsApp chat on 0172 1217212.

This is the exact reply I got: "Hello, currently I am only able to answer questions in German language. Please try again in German."

Screenshot of the chat attached for your reference. 

Hi Maria

Do you have any update here please? I am really struggling to reach out to someone who can speak English and help me out.

As you suggested, I just messaged Vodafone WhatsApp chat on 0172 1217212.

This is the exact reply I got: "Hello, currently I am only able to answer questions in German language. Please try again in German."

And then it changed to the automated chatbot TOBi, and only in German.

Regards

Nikhil

Hi @NikhilNariani,

I'm really sorry you haven't got any new reply from us here. 🥺

It's correct that TOBi only can reply in German and I'm sorry we didn't inform you about that. 

Pls try to translate his questions and reply to them, afterwards he will forward your msgs to us and we will be happy to help in English. 

Best regards

Chr1ssy