abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet fault since 1 week, almost every day! pls EN support
Fionko
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I have Internet fault daily since one week (26th of April), 8 (!) Ticekts has been created and 6 closed, yet I don't know when the next time Internet will fall again. I'd really appreciate if you could let me when I can expect cnnection stabilized finally? And of course, I expect compensation from Vodafone, since it's not completing contract terms by faulitng proividing Internet due to which I already had money losses. 

Address: L***, 22767

Edit: address edited. Lars

43 Antworten 43
Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello Fionko,

welcome to the community. Please note, however, that this is not a live chat and answers may take a while. PNs are not necessary as a reminder.

Please send me the name of the contract holder and the date of birth via PN. Please also check the customer number again.

After that, please also report back in the post.

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Fionko
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Moni!

Just sent you a PN. 

Many thanks for your help! 

Moni_GK

Hello Fionko,

there was a glitch there and also an open ticket. However, the malfunction could be solved. How does it look with you. Is it working again?

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Fionko
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Moni,

The Internet now works without interruption since 24h. BUT! It was same last weekend around 48h OK, and then again 2 days breaking connection or no connection at all.  Could you please confirm that now it's stable for good? 

If not, I expect Vodafone to provide me with a solution that will ensure a stable Internet (as per the contrectual terms) at my house until the issue is solved completeley.  

Thanks for your understanding.

Moni_GK

Hello Fionko,

according to the colleagues it is fixed.

Unfortunately, of course, I can not see into the future.

But I assume that it is fixed now.

Greetings Moni

Fionko
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks Moni, understood. 

Can I expect my next monthly billing adjusted accordingly to the situation? I had to spend extra money for mobile Internet, not even mentioning all the inconvinieces caused. ..

Thanks and regards! 

Moni_GK

Hello Fionko,

I can set you a credit for 10 euros. All right?

Greetings Moni

Fionko
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Alight thanks, Moni!

However, could you please maintain the ticket open for at least 1 week?

After all that numerous faults last week, I have doubts in stability. 

Thanks for understanding! 

pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Fionko,

I have deposited the credit note.

The modem is online again, but the signal values are not OK.

I'd like to get a technician to look at it on site. If that's okay with you, then I need a mobile phone number so that we can arrange an appointment.

Is the house system accessible?

Due to the current developments, we have to take certain precautions. Therefore, we need to know if there are any symptoms in your household that could be related to Covid-19. Of course we don't want to offend you, but on the other hand we don't want to put more people at risk unnecessarily.

Kind regards

Marco