Internet failing for three weeks now
ed_be
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

There is a disturbance in the network, as vodafone tries to put it, but it is simply not working. Why am I paying for the most expensive internet package if it just starts failing randomly gone for half an hour, then back at snail speeds then gone again and repeat, For Three Weeks. On the map of disturbances I am just outside the reported area. I need to use my own phone data in order to work and this is the only option that vodafone gives for reporting it apart from their useless but that just tells you to reset the modem. What should be the solution vodafone? The bill is collected on time but you cannot offer a reliable service

1 Antwort 1
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ed_be,

sorry to hear that the connection keeps dropping out. Is there still an open ticket for the fault?

Please note that it is no longer possible to directly process service requests (faults, changes to master data or contracts) in the community, as there is no longer any exchange of personal data. We are happy to support and help you with everything else here. If it is very complex and should remain in writing, feel free to use our service channels on Twitter or Facebook. There we can take a closer look at the tickets and check this in detail. Feel free to refer to the post there.

Regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!