Bills after cancellation
mahmutguleryuz
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

Because I moved out of Germany, I wanted to cancel my Mobilfunk contract on 04.02.2018.

I have gotten my confirmation (Kündigungbetstaetigung) on 05.02.2018 saying that my contract will be ended on 06.05.2018 due to notice period of 3 months. The last bill was on 21.05.2018 with amount of 213,45€. I have paid this amount via an international bank transfer. After cancellation date of contract, on 27.06.2018, a new bill has been sent to me. Of course I did not pay this amount because it is illegal to send invoices after ending the contract. Now Vodafone says they have sent my information to debt collection agency (Inkassobüro). 

Please cancel all bills issued after 05.02.2018. I will apply to related German authorities to solve this issue if you would not help me.

I want this issue to be immediately solved.

Thanks.

13 Antworten 13
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Instead of trying to "scare" anyone with really mature statements like

@mahmutguleryuz@  schrieb:

I will apply to related German authorities to solve this issue if you would not help me.

wouldn't it be quite sensible to let the community know what you were charged for at the end of June?

Just a suggestion though...

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Boris
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @mahmutguleryuz,

if you received the confirmation for the cancellation everything should be fine.

But if your contract was cancelled in May i think that the invoice from June was the last bill of the contract.

It always takes about a month to check all costs etc and make the last bill.

Have you checked the date of the invoice period if this might be a bill in your last contract month?

regards

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Boris,

Thank you for your response. My last bill which is issued on 25.05.2018 (19 days  after contract ending date) was covering the time period of 22.04.2018-21.05.2018. I have attached a screenshot below. 

000064.jpg

Today, I got an answer from Vodafone saying that there were 2 differrent contracts (Vodafone Kabel and Vodafone GmbH) and 2 different billing system. They say the problem is about "Kabel" contract but I always paid only one bill in a month when I was using Vodafone services in Germany. They also say they did not get the payment but I sent to IBAN number that they declared in the last bill.

Boris

Hey @mahmutguleryuz,

so with your mobile contract is everything fine but there is still something with your cable contract?

Is your issue already been working on?

regards,

Boris

Hey Boris,

Yes, at least, according to last e-mail from Vodafone customer service, problem is about cable contract and bill. But there was only one Kombi contract that I signed in Bremen Vodafone-Shop. I also attached the bill which is sent after contract end date and which is already paid by me.

I am really not sure what is happening now, but they declined to answer me in detail, they divert me to "Inkassobüro". 

What they wrote is exactly:

Dear Mr. Gxxxxx

the outstanding receivables originate from your internet & phone contract with the Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH and not from your mobile phone contract with the Vodafone GmbH.

Your Internet & Phone contract ended on May 6, 2018, but you only paid the bills until January 31, 2018. After that we did not receive any payment.

For further information and payments, please contact the responsible debt collection agency directly.  You can reach the infoscore Forderungsmanagement GmbH under ++49 5246 939 34 00.

EDIT: For your security i deleted the attachment and edited your name. Boris

Your attechment says, that your mobile contracts are still active and can be canceld to September 2019. Are you sure you got a conformation of these contracts ending before that date? It is very uncommon that mobile contracts are canceld prematuraly. Even when moving out of germany.

It seems that only your cable contract ended in June.

Hello isdochallesegal,

you can see the "Kündigungsbestaetigung" attached. I have cancelled all options of my contract.

* To protect your data privacy, document showing full name and address was deleted.

Boris

Hey @mahmutguleryuz,

your mobile contract is still running - just as @isdochallesegal mentionend.

But there is no Inkasso involved so that we maybe find a solution.

regards,

Boris

Thank you Boris,

What could be the solution?

I already declared that "I want to cancel all options of my Vodafone Services" and it seems they already terminated all options including Mobile and Internet&Phone. Please see the attachment in my previous post. 

Regards,

Mahmut