Frage

Antwort

Lösung

schlechter Kabel Service Nürnberg / poor Kabel service Nuremberg
scott1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Today the kabel service has been very poor. I am connected with the ethernet cable to the router, pages are failing to load. Emails are not sending. I checked the Vodafone speed test and it returned 267 Mb download and 0.99 Mb upload. Please see screen shot from the Vodafone speed test webpage. I am located in Nuremberg, post code area 90409. My German is not great, so would really struggle calling the customer support.

Since the start of my contract, approximately 9 months ago (July 2021), the service hasn't been reliable. During instances of poor service, I contacted the sales representative who sold me the Vodafone package and he advised once that there was an issue in the area and that was resolved with a few days. Issues still persisted, he also suggested upgrading to the Fritzbox for better performance. 2 months ago I paid to upgrade from the Vodafone station to the Fritz box but issues still persist. Sometimes, a reboot of the router corrects this issue and other instance it does not. I have rebooted the router today and the issue had not corrected. I would really like to cancel the service as I need reliable internet for both my partner and I to work in home office. This internet service provides unnecessary stress to both of us, I was forced to buy an LTE router as a backup. I guess I am tied in to the contract for the 24 months.

I am posting this in both German and English in case any context is lost in the translation. My preferred means of communication is English.

Deutsch

Heute war der Kabeldienst sehr schlecht. Ich bin mit dem Ethernet-Kabel mit dem Router verbunden, Seiten können nicht geladen werden. E-Mails werden nicht gesendet. Ich habe den Vodafone-Geschwindigkeitstest überprüft und er hat 267 MB Download und 0,99 MB Upload zurückgegeben. Siehe Screenshot von der Vodafone-Geschwindigkeitstest-Webseite. Ich wohne in Nürnberg, PLZ-Bereich 90409. Mein Deutsch ist nicht so toll, also hätte ich wirklich Mühe, den Kundendienst anzurufen.

Seit Beginn meines Vertrags vor etwa 9 Monaten (Juli 2021) war der Service nicht zuverlässig. Bei schlechtem Service habe ich den Vertriebsmitarbeiter kontaktiert, der mir das Vodafone-Paket verkauft hat, und er hat einmal mitgeteilt, dass es in der Gegend ein Problem gibt, das innerhalb weniger Tage behoben wurde. Die Probleme bestanden weiterhin, er schlug auch vor, für eine bessere Leistung auf die Fritzbox zu aktualisieren. Vor 2 Monaten habe ich für das Upgrade von der Vodafone-Station auf die Fritzbox bezahlt, aber die Probleme bestehen weiterhin. Manchmal behebt ein Neustart des Routers dieses Problem und in anderen Fällen nicht. Ich habe den Router heute neu gestartet und das Problem wurde nicht behoben. Ich würde den Dienst sehr gerne kündigen, da ich sowohl für meinen Partner als auch für mich ein zuverlässiges Internet benötige, um im Home Office zu arbeiten. Dieser Internetdienst belastet uns beide unnötig, ich war gezwungen, einen LTE-Router als Backup zu kaufen. Ich denke, ich bin für die 24 Monate an den Vertrag gebunden.

Ich poste dies sowohl auf Deutsch als auch auf Englisch, falls irgendein Kontext in der Übersetzung verloren geht. Mein bevorzugtes Kommunikationsmittel ist Englisch.

18 Antworten 18
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Scott,

There is currently a very strong interference in our network and our technicians are already in the process of eliminating it. You will receive an SMS from us when our colleagues have been successful.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
scott1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Many thanks for your response Wallace. I would still like to terminate the service ASAP given the poor level of service I have observed since the start of the contract. Can you assist me with this?

Many thanks,

Scott

scott1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @Wallace @Moni_GK ,

The faults persist today. Again I would like to terminate the service as soon as possible, as I am now also paying for an LTE contract. Can you please advise how I can do that? 

Many thanks,

Scott

scott1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

The pain continues this morning. Unable to use any applications for work. Home office is not viable using Vodafone Kabel service. 

ping results 140422.JPG

Tobias

Hi @scott1,

you cant terminate that contract directly,- in that case you have to contact my colleagues from the complaintsmanagement. Also, the problem is still there, the colleagues from the field service are actually try to fix that.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
scott1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @Tobias , many thanks for your response. Can you please provide the contact details for your complaints management team?

Thanks again,

Scott

Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello scott1,

the colleagues of the complaint management can be reached at the following address:

Vodafone Customer Care GmbH
Kundenservice
40874 Ratingen

Best regards, Martin

scott1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo @Martin59 , is there an email address or telephone number avaliable to them?

Martin59

Hello scott1,

The colleagues cannot be reached by phone.

But you are welcome to contact them via the contact form.

You can find the contact form here. 

Best regards, Martin