Vodafone internet drops everyday in the afternoon
Cust38
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

For over a month now, I loose internet access everyday in the afternoon. It happens between 11:30 AM to 14:30PM, and I need to restart the router to get it working again.

I have already tried leaving the router turned off for a while, resetting it, but it does not fix the problem.  The router is model Compal CH7466CE.

Please help!

Thanks

8 Antworten 8
Moni_GK
Moderator:in

Hello Cust38,

I would be happy to take a look at the line. Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Please contact me again when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Moni,

Thank you for your reply. I've sent you the information as Personal Message.

Best,

Moni_GK

Hello,

we also need the date of birth. Your mediator is also welcome to contact us directly.

Greetings

Mein Geburtstag: <redacted>

mit besten Grüßen 

Igor SchotskI 

Moni_GK

The router changes frequencies and the error rate directly at the port is too high here.

A technician should take a look at this on site.

Do you agree?

Then I just need the answers to three questions.

1. under which telephone number can the technician reach you?

2. it is important that the technician has access to the house system. Can you ensure this?

3. did people in your household experience symptoms in the last 14 days that could be related to Covid-19?

The service is also free of charge for you. Only if the technician does not find anyone at the agreed time, the fault is in your own cabling between router and antenna socket or in your own equipment, or if he cannot gain access, we will charge 99.50 € for the service.

Greetings

Hello Cust38,

thank you. I made the task for the technician. You should get a call from the colleagues in the next few days.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Hi,

The technician visited today, and said the issue has been fixed. Unfortunately, the disconnection happened again after the visit.

I dont think problem is resolved.

Best,

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Cust38,

what did the technician do exactly? The signal data is slightly out of range. You can reopen the ticket ***263/22 in the next few days and the colleagues have a look at that again, just check the email we sent you on Friday.

Kind regards,

Claudia