Please someone help me! i beg you!
shray
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Basic info :
customer number: 732989882

I am writing here as you guys have brought me to my knees and made me cry. 
I have been suffering with internet issues since last month and have been  contacting you guys on almost a daily basis.

Last month I contacted your customer support 5 times and everytime I called I was told to restart my router and to do the steps with them.WHich I did because its your process it seems.

Then when it does not work the person is amazed and tries to send to technical team, tells me that some one will contact me and no one contacts me .
After trying for almost a week I get lucky to get in touch with a technician and he tells me that the wire in my building is broken and that I need to move to DSL.

I never touched the wire and its broken! i ask for a written letter for it so I can ask my landlord to fix it , it has been a month and I have not gotten it I asked 10 times in different calls but no one is sending it!

But they are extremely eager to make me change my contract to dsl where I have to pay more and get lower speed. 

Then next week the area has internet outage and never get my internet back and since Friday I have been calling every day ,for it.
one day I was told that my router is broken and a new router will be sent.

You send it at my old address. I call to correct my address the person says that he corrected the address but it is still sent to my old address then I drive to get the router and it still does not work.

The person also tells me that the wire in my building is not broken because he can see it in his system that it is okay.

meanwhile I was told that a mini router will be sent to me with a sim card to use , which never came I am waiting for a month now!!!

I have been paying my bills, on time and in full! And getting not just no service but inconsistent information which I am starting to think is just false.

I work from home and I have been paying O2 for extra internet everyday for on my phone so I can use hotspot.
I am paying double! and you guys while extremely fast at taking money are not even trying to help! i would like to escalate it to the maximum possible level

And I can not cancel you god *** contract because you have restrictions on canceling! 
Please fix it!

0 Antworten 0