Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone CableMax 1000 is disconnecting every 5-15 minutes
AlexeyK
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hallo!

I live in Berlin and have Vodafone CableMax 1000 internet with Vodafone Station router. It worked more or less well for about 2 months, but now it disconnects every 5-15 minutes. WiFi connection is still there, but no internet. Internet and telefone LEDs become red, then blink white for several minutes, then everything is OK for the same 5-15 minutes, then the same situation repeats.

I have tried to restart the router and completely reset it  several times, but it did not help.

The only suspicious thing I found in the Admin UI is that on the DOCSIS status page the 9 / OFDMA channel is always in the FAILURE state (see the attached screenshot). Not sure it's related, but I'm pretty sure it was SUCCESS, when I first got my router working.

How can I get this fixed?

Screenshot from 2022-11-10 16-13-40.png

1 Antwort 1
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello AlexeyK,

sorry to have kept you waiting :/. Are there disconnects via ethernet connection as well? Did you replace the coaxial cable already? If possible please try a different multimedia socket as well. If that doesn't help please contact us on one of our service channels.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!