Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Too much jitter causes lag/jerking/teleport
melihcan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I am vodafone cable customer. I live in 10318 Berlin. I just moved this place. Even I expect 500 mbit download / 50 mbit upload I have around 400 mbit download and less than 1 mbit for upload. Since I am a remote worker with quite low upload most of the time, participants of the meetings said that my voice/video is interrupted often. I think somehow you need to fix this upload issue.

Secondly, I play competitive video games and for me the ping is very important. It is not possible to play any video games because of lag/jerking/teleport. Could you please help me on that also?

I can share more details privately if you need.

Best

Edit: @melihcan: moved to the right board. BR J0hann 

5 Antworten 5
andreasabaad
SuperUser
SuperUser

Seit 08/22 Ist ist dies ein reines Kunden helfen Kunden Forum. 

Du musst dich an die offiziellen Kontaktstellen wenden.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

melde eine Rückwegstörung 

Since I don't have German language skills. It would be nice to get some help from here

Why and how can I do that? What is 'return path disruption' error and is it gonna fix my low rate upload speed and jitter/lag/jerking/teleport in the games?

Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via WhatsApp 

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!