Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet disconnects randomly every 30 minutes to 1 hour for 3 weeks. [66123 Saarbrücken]
ENT68
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

This problem doesn't only belong to me and it's been 3 weeks that Vodafone didn't solve the problem. I and Every Vodafone user in this area are disconnected at the same time every day from morning to late in the evening. I have missed so many meetings in these three weeks and whenever we call Vodafone, they say a technician is working on it but nothing is fixed yet. I know at least 4 or 5 friends who have this problem in 66123 Saarbrücken (Gausstr, or Im Sauerbrod, ...). I have used all of my LTE data and this situation doesn't get solved. I would like to repeat that this problem doesn't come from my side so please don't suggest sending a technician because others have done it and nothing has happened. I would be super happy if I can terminate my contract.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi Wallace,

Thanks for your reply. The vodafone have solved the problem eventually. Hopefully it lasts. It's been a week without a problem after a few weeks of having disconnections.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

I like to look at your connection. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday) in a private message and then let me know here that you have sent the data.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Wallace,

Thanks for your reply. The vodafone have solved the problem eventually. Hopefully it lasts. It's been a week without a problem after a few weeks of having disconnections.

Wallace

Hey,

great that it's working again. Is it okay if I close here?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Yes, you can close it. Thanks.