Internet LED blinks red [No internet connection]
Keei
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

My router internet LED starts blinking red since yesterday & I couldn't connect to the internet . At the beginning it blinks red slowly at 1 blink/sec. After about 1 mins it turns to 2 red blinks/sec. I tried restart / reset / replug cables but it didn't solve the problem. I called the hotline but I can't even get through the voice machine because I can't speak German. Can someone help me with the internet? Many many Thanks!!!!!

• State:  35039 Marburg
  • Contract: Red Internet & phone 100
  • Router:  TG3442DE, rental
  • Errors:
    • Internet LED flashing red; can't connect to the internet. (Phone LED is also off as a result)
    • DOCSIS Offline
    • Power & Wifi LED are normal (constant white)
  • Device connection:  LAN
  • Start  and  period  of the disruption: Since 20.07.22 16:00
  • What did the test with the network assistant and the chat bot TOBi reveal ? Call hotline but doesn't work for me

1 Antwort 1
R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Keei,

Sorry to keep you waiting. Unfortunately, we need a little longer to reply at the moment. Verlegener Smiley

What is your current situation? Is your connection working without any problems again? If not, please use our Netz-Assistenten . It will show you all known faults. If you can't find what you're looking for, you can report your problem directly to us via the link.

Kind regards
R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!