Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[ENG] No or very slow internet since last 2 weeks
preetfzr
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Its been more then 2 weeks since the major distribution occurred in our area (PLZ 15711). I was bearing with it as the issue happened on large scale. But since then there is not a single day we had a stable internet connection!! Now its on  the worst lavel since last Friday. I cant even use it for simple browsing. Its really a bigger problem for me as i have to do home office!

I tried to call to the technical support, but after holding for a 1 hour i gave up. Thats i am reporting this problem here. 

Can someone please help to get this connection issue resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks

Simer

20 Antworten 20
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @preetfzr,

im sorry for that, looks like there was one disconnect on our line, for now it look like it should work fine now, can you check it again please? 🙂

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
preetfzr
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, again Tobis, 

So it happened again, the connectivity was broken almost all night. When I woke up in the morning the red indicator was blinking. Something definitely is wrong either with my connection or probably with the router. Would really appreciate if can you help me to get both checks and verify.

Thanks 

Simer

Tobias

Hey@preetfzr,

looks like that was an outtage from our side, actually youre line looks fine again. Sorry .(

Regards

Tobias

preetfzr
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello again, 

I got service disconnection 2 times yesterday and in the evening the internet was completely unavailable for about an hour!

And since morning, I am experiencing again slow and unstable service. It been months since i am reporting my connectivity problem, can you do something to help me to get it to fix or shell i go ahead and change the provider ?

/Simer

preetfzr
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, 

Any reply or possibility to resolve the situation? As said, since yesterday I have had terrible internet connectivity, its slow and super unstable. I can't even open and work with my work applications.!

Please help as this issue drastically impacts my day-to-day work. 

/Simer 

Tobias

Hey @preetfzr,

well, the connection still seems good, did you try it via wifi? Where did you get the disconeccts?

Regards

Tobias

Hello, 

No its not stable, the browsing and all DNS query breaks or takes time to resolve. I get it checked on both LAN and Wifi and it's the same problem on both. 

Something is not clear in the line that's i requested to get it check last time. Can you help me to send some one to get things check ? 

/Simer

hi  @Tobias 

Or it might be the router? I just restarted and see the led movement. Can you at least get it replaced at the first instance?

https://streamable.com/k411vn

Wallace

Hi preetfzr,

According to the system, the bridge mode of our modem is active and you have connected your own TP Link WiFi router. Please test it with a PC directly via LAN cable to our modem.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi  @Wallace ,

As I already said I tried to check the connection while connecting directly with the LAN cable. But the results were the same. 

As I was not getting help here to fix the problem, I called Vodafone customer care on Friday and they opened a service ticket. later they identified some issues in the line and as you can see from the ticket logs the issue is still in the process to resolve.2022-04-04 14_13_25-Window.png