Ruckwegstörung
Gh7
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Vodafone. I’m having Ruckwegstörung constantly every day since May, and the connection drops all the time. Some days (like today) the internet drops at least one Disconnection every 10 minutes. It’s impossible to work from home or to watch a movie. Since I couldn’t find English support on your app, can you please provide me a solution for the issue? My wife works from home and if this situation continues we will have to find another internet provider.

8 Antworten 8
Menne99
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

post all channels from Docsis Status out of the Modem, make a Screen!

Der glubb is a Depp
Gh7
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

IMG_1081.png

IMG_1082.png

Gh7
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Today the connection is a little bit better. It just dropped twice in the morning. I don’t know if you need the screen from the exact time when the connection drops. If yes, I will try to take them as soon as possible and I post here.

Hello GH7,

how is your connection looking today? I can see that you are having problems with a WLAN connection? Do the problems also occur with a LAN connection?

Best regards
Ricky

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Gh7
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

The problems (total disconnection for a few minutes), when they happen, occur in both WLAN and LAN connection. Today the connection is good so far. I will post another update until tomorrow

Gh7
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi community.

my connection dropped today a few times. When it drops, the modem page 192.168.0.1 becomes unavailable and I can not export the report 

Gh7
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

IMG_1087.png

IMG_1088.png

IMG_1089.png

Gh7
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

From the noon so far the connection keeps dropping every 10 minutes. When the internet is offline the lights of the modem are normal, but it’s impossible to access this page (it just keeps loading forever). After a while, it was possible to take another Docsis screenshot.