Cable disruption Würzburg
GerardS
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, I am having disruption with my Internet (Kabel) from 2pm today. Yesterday there were intermittent disruptions for about 5 minutes for 2 times, but it worked back again. Today (30th June), it is completely not working from 2pm onwards. Please advice.

Info: Living in Würzburg, 97070. Tried to already diagnose the router itself, but it does not seem to be the issue. Done with all the removing of cables and reattaching it. It just blinks at the 3rd light from the left (picture attached), and the 4th light (the Internet light) does not even appear. 

19 Antworten 19
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello GerardS,

the appointment today is between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.. Unfortunately I cannot guarantee that it works after 5 p.m. :/. There is no target date or time when the outage is presumably over.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
GerardS
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Claudia,

Ok understood. Hopefully it can be fixed soon. Thanks for your explanation so far!

Claudia

Hello GerardS,

I keep my fingers crossed that it won't take too long anymore.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
GerardS
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Claudia,

Sent you a DM also with the below text:

I think your "fingers crossed" worked, The internet was back on Tuesday evening (06.07.2021), so in total it was 7 days of outage (from 30.06.2021). I am writing this message to ask what is the next step. How can I claim a compensation for the lost days of internet? I went to the Vodafone shop in my city, but they told that its only a shop and they cant help me there. Please advice. Thanks!

pRo-Marco

Hi GerardS,

I'd like to give a credit of 50% for internet&telephone for july, okay?

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Marco,

So how will this work? Will it be reflected automatically in my bill for next month, that only 50% of the usual fees are applied?

Gerard

pRo-Marco

Hi Gerard,

that is correct. Is that okay for you?

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

Yes, I think this is a good enough solution for my troubles for internet in the past week. Thanks.

BR

Gerard

pRo-Marco

Hi GerardS,

you will see the credit on your next bill. Can I close the thread?

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

Yes, you can. Thanks!

Gerard