abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[English] Been charged for Mobilfunk contract that I have not signed
Alex_Tar
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

4 moths ago I had problems with internet connection and I had to call to Vodafone service. They've helped me with internet and also offered to move my CallYa Vodafone number to Red S Vodafone tariff. The offer was that I will have the same number for the same price but with larger 4GB LTE traffic (currently I have CallYa for 9.99/month with 2GB).

I don't understand German very well, especially by phone, so I've asked to send me the contract so I could read it carefully before signing. After getting the contract there was totally different what I was promised: different telefon number with price 19.99 with 2GB LTE. So I didn't sign the contract and didn't activate the SIM cards.

After three months I've been charged 19.99 for this contract. Can somebody advice what to do with that?

Thank in advance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Alex_Tar,

in this case, I need a closer look on your customer account. Please send me a private message with your phone number and your customer password, so I can check that for you.

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
DanyG

Hello Alex_Tar,

in this case, I need a closer look on your customer account. Please send me a private message with your phone number and your customer password, so I can check that for you.

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!