URGENT ENGLISH CUSTOMER SUPPORT
MIMICOFFEY
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

I am writing to express a matter of critical urgency that demands immediate attention. Since becoming a Vodafone customer, I have found it exceedingly challenging to manage my phone contract due to the absence of English-speaking customer service representatives. The language barrier has created a significant obstacle, making it virtually impossible for me to modify my existing contract, which I need to do as a matter of priority.

I am currently based in France and do not have local linguistic support to help me navigate through German-speaking customer service channels. This situation is exacerbated by the fact that my most recent attempt to resolve this issue was met with additional challenges. Despite a 30-minute hold time on a line purported to offer English-speaking support, I was ultimately disconnected without warning or resolution.

Given the gravity of my situation and the immediate need for action, I would appreciate your prompt intervention to rectify this issue. Kindly ensure that I can access reliable, English-speaking support to make the necessary changes to my contract without further delay.

1 Antwort 1
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

First: contractual language in Germany is German. Nevertheless Vodafone Germany offers support in English via the Twitter/X or Facebook contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292