Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Switching from pre-paid SIM to contract
nacpacheco
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi!
I need help understading if the process of changing from a simple pre-paid SIM to a mobile contract was done correctly. When I log in on MeinVodafone is only showing the Call-Ya plan of 9.99 per month.
But I changed to a post-paid contract with a mobile phone.
I have received a message saying I'll be charged 9.99 on Feb 6 to continue using this pre paid and also received an email explaining my new contract tarifs. 

What do I need to do to not be charged this 9.99 and have my new contract reflected on MeinVodafone?

4 Antworten 4
ttwa2011
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @nacpacheco !

Have you commissioned the change as described here using the specified phone number for change from Callya?

When was it?

What exactly has been confirmed?

Start the Mein Vodafone app on the smartphone (WLAN off). Which tariff is displayed under "Mein Tarif"?

When changing from Callya, the contract is activated on the existing SIM. The Callya tariff disappears from Mein Vodafone. The phone number must then be added again as a contract. If this is not the case, you have concluded a new contract with a new phone number and not a change from Callya.

Hey @ttwa2011 

Thank you for your answer, I changed it to a contract on January 19.
I did the change and signed the contract in person on a Vodafone store where I was told the change would be automatically done.

When I start the MeinVodafone App, it shows "CallYa Allnet Flat S".

Could it be that the contract wasn't activated? But how do I already received an email explaining my new tarifs (the ones from the contract)

@nacpacheco 

It may be activated but probably not as a change from Callya.

Did you also get a new sim card from the Vodafone shop?

If so, what is displayed with this in the My Vodafone app? A new phone number?

What does the confirmation say? Will the change from Callya be confirmed there?

I would advise you as a customer, as I have answered you here, to complain in the store.

The store is the contact person for the conclusion of this contract

Todorson
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

any solution for this?

I have the same issue with Vodafone app (signed new contract, had Callya S tariff, app still shows no change), so I wonder did you managed to solve this?

Thank and regards.