Cable Internet Connection and Registration Problem
SenolSahin
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Everyone: First of all sorry about writing english. My german language is not good enough to explain situation. Today i just receieve my modem and set it up according to manual. At the moment cannot connect to internet or cannot register or add this contract to my account. When i try to add contract or register with my Kundennummer (which is 9 digit correct) i always getting *Die Kundennummer muss 9 Ziffern enthalten - keine Buchstaben, Leerzeichen oder Sonderzeichen.* error. Can someone help me about this problem ?

3 Antworten 3
SenolSahin
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Have an update on sitution I finally manage to register but my internet connection is still inactive. I called customer service they told me my internet will be activate 12.03.2024. Is it possible to activate is early ?

Hey @SenolSahin

your cable cotract will activate itself, if you connect your new router to the cable network.

If we can help, please contact our service via these contact channels.

BR J0hann 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
SenolSahin
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

II connect my new router to cable network but still no internet. I already contact with Tobi and customer service yet my internet sill not activated. Costumer service said need to wait till 12.03.2024. Thank you for your answer John but seems like i need to wait because I couldnt find anyone can activate early.