abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

English Speaking Help Please!
diadromous1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, I'm trying to retrieve some help as I'm having problems with logging in, as I want to simply look at my invoices.

I am a merged Kabel Deustchland customer, and it seems to me that I'm having issues with the merged data as I cannot seem to have a seamless login experience:
1) This isn't the first time that I've had issues with logging into my account. I had to contact customer support in January to get help. Currently, it has taken me 60 minutes of trying to log into my account.

2) When trying to log in with my email, I get errors (not the right email, although I just received an email notifying me of a delivery of invoice). When using my vertrags information, it also says its incorrect, eventhough it being correct. This is all very frustrating.

3) I just want to see my invoices, but without access to my account, I jumped on the Community forum to get some english-speaking help. Strangely enough, when I logged into my account, it shot me over to my Vodaphone portal. This...is not what I expected, but am happy to see I got access. However, this may be a security issue, as these systems...shouldn't be linked.
Another note is that once I logged in, my Community forum login didn't save and kept prompting me to register. In order to post this, I had to create a new login. This logic seems broken.
4) When trying to check on my invoice since I now have access, I see that the page simply keep reloading and I see no information. I've attached a screen shot of the inspector section so that you can see the issue.

Finally, is there any way to receive help in English through a hotline? I found myself highly frustrated throughout this whole process as the interface is all in German and I kept getting pushed around to articles that were not helpful and the website kept trying to sell me stuff.

Any help with this, would be appreciated. This seems like there are some structural issues here.

Best,
Jessie

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
diadromous1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I was able to access my invoices. This could have been a temporary bug, but when I revisited the portal after a few hours, I was able to view them. For anybody having the same issues with the login, after being able to access my customer account after strangely logging into the forum (maybe it was another bug?), I updated my email address, password and updated the setting where you can allow your contract info (kundennummer) on for password reset purposes.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
diadromous1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I was able to access my invoices. This could have been a temporary bug, but when I revisited the portal after a few hours, I was able to view them. For anybody having the same issues with the login, after being able to access my customer account after strangely logging into the forum (maybe it was another bug?), I updated my email address, password and updated the setting where you can allow your contract info (kundennummer) on for password reset purposes.

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi diadromous1,

glad you found a solution. Can we close here?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

It would be worthwhile answering my question about getting any assistance in English. Is this the only channel where I can find help in English?

Vodaphone is an international brand at this point, and I find it frustrating that I can't simply call or chat with someone online. I would be willing to try using my German in chat features, but couldn't find this section (I only know you have this feature because I filled out a customer survey).

It would be great if you can help me understand better avenues where I can find help more effectively than posting on the forum.

Thomas

Hi diadromous1,

yes this is the only way to get support in english. Even though Vodafone is an international company, we are here at Vodafone Germany and the official language is therefore also German.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello,

I have been charge for TV services that I never order so I need to have 180 euros refund to my account 

Can you help

hyeonwookim
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
when i lived in Düsseldorf(between march 2015 - august 2017) me and my wife used vodafone for mobile and DSL. Before i left Germany i did quitting for 2 of mobile phone and DSL. and before i left Germany i called to customer service and i asked double, triple times about my quitting is done. and they said yes.

i already sent a Easybox at end of august 2017. but Vodafone still take my money from my account so i sent a e-mail at 10th of January 2018 with my all of document. expired visa and flight ticket which i used to back to South Korea and also quitting document of my A.O.K and also abmelden document of my wife. and customer service answered me i have to send all the document again. please check my DSL situation and please stop it. if you need i can send a document again! and please give me money back. thank you.

my custeomer number is *** and festnetz- kundennummer is *** thanks you
and i'm live in Paris now so you can contact e-mail or this number ***

EDIT: @hyeonwookim phone and customer numbers deleted. Leave it to one thread.This thread is closed, because creator is inactive.