abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet is dead, tech support refuses to help
MikaZimina
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello. My internet stopped working today. I barely managed to reach tech support and they refused to help saying "English is on a special phone number". I called that number but it doesn't exist. Can I get some help anywhere or should I just get another provider?

5 Antworten 5
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Your contract states that sole contractual and thus sole support language is German.

So you'll need to get you a translator on your own expenses if you are not able to communicate in German...

And you think that's ok? Where is the customer or service in such "customer service"? The salesman was ok and nice to speak English but when I have problem I should do what exactly? I need internet to work, should I file some sort of complaint that I cannot work because they don't want to communicate? Is that the only way to get anything done, to angrily shout?

@MikaZimina  schrieb:

And you think that's ok?

Yes!

You signed for a contract that states that sole contractual language is German - so it's on your side to get the necessary translator if you need one.

Same would apply if you'd go to France, Italy, Russia, South Korea or Japan - you won't get English support over there.

Acutally you do get English support with certain providers. 

Manu
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi MikaZimina,

is your internet still not working?

If you want to, I can have a look at the connection. Please send me your name, address, date of birth and customer number in a private message.

Sign in here again, when the message ist sent.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!