Problem about the Easybox 804
alperen07
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I have a EasyBox 804 router and DSL internet connection. From yesterday, my connection was cut and also my local wifi network disappeared. I check the router and leds above router all is off (not red or green). Red led below the router is blinking. I even couldn't connect router page with the cable. I unplug the power cable and waited 3 minutes, problem was still the same. I tried to hard-reset but after pressing button anything happened in router. After 10 minutes, router started to work and resetted. I enter my MIC code and re-configured router, then internet works for me about 5 min. and after again my local network disappeared. I did the same steps maybe more than 5 times but results still the same. I can't speak German and Vodafone doesn't have English hotline. I regret to select EasyBox 804 router. If problem in the router, I would like to switch urgently. Could you help me to solve this issue urgently because for my work, I need to have an internet connection.

Best Regards

Alperen

1 Antwort 1
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey alperen07,

I'm sorry to hear that your landline is not working.
If all devices loose the connection to the router, this feels like a defect of the easybox.

I've checked your customeraccount . It looks like you've already openend a technical ticket with an appointment onsite on the 11th 14-20 o'clock.

Please wait for the technician appointment for further diagnostics.

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!