Trying to add phone contract to MyVodaphone
outoftown
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have a Vodafone mobile contract where I never installed the sim card or added it to MyVodafone.

(I was struggling with some mental health issues in 2019 when I set up the contract. Please don't judge me too harshly.)

I'm trying to add it in MyVodafone now but it's not recognising my customer number and customer password for MyVodafone account.

I assume the customer number is the same as for my Kabel contract?

I do not know what password to use here and I can't find that password in my records.

I do not know the phone number of the contract. I add the sim card to my phone but it does't seem to get a signal. (I am in Portugal now, not Germany.)

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 Antwort 1
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi outoftown,

thanks for your thread. To protect your personal data, I have deleted the screenshot. You can upload it again, but please edit your personal data.

Did you sign a contract or was it a CallYa card (prepaid)? If it was CallYa, the number will be cancelled after it wasn't used for a longer time. That may be the reason why there is no signal anymore.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!