Circet (Cable Service of Vodafone) is always postponing the service time
acelikyurek
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I have been informed by Circet that they are postponed my service time (in which they will come to my house and setup the vodafone kabel connection) multiple times.

When I argued about the purpose, the lady on the phone just hang up the phone. How disrespectful that behaviour! I want to know that how many days after any service is not received by Vodafone does my right to cancel the Vodafone contract arise by law?

Best regards,

Kamil Atakan Çelikyürek

10 Antworten 10
Pierre35
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello @acelikyurek,

Thank you for your message. I'm very sorry that the date keeps getting postponed. Is this about an installation date so that your connection can be activated or is it about an appointment because you are currently experiencing a fault?

You haven't been able to make a new appointment yet, have you?

Best regards
Pierre35

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
acelikyurek
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

It is for installation in which my connection will be activated.

I did an appointment for Friday (13th of September), however it was first in last Friday (6th of September), then it is postponed to Wednesday (11th of September) and lastly the date of Friday (13th of September).

Can you also tell me that how many days after any service is not received by Vodafone does my right to cancel the Vodafone contract arise by law?

Best regards,

Kamil Atakan Çelikyürek

If you have concluded the contract online, you have a 14-day right of withdrawal. We are sorry that the date has been postponed so often.

If you still need help, you can contact us at any time via our WhatsApp chat on 0172 1217212.

Hi,

The contract is not new, I just relocated last week.

What should I do in case of they postpone again?

Best regards,

Kamil Atakan Çelikyürek

You can contact us via WhatsApp. 

I am trying to, but auto messager consistently not connecting me to your side.

From couple of hours, I am trying to connect to the customer service.

Please if you unable to give the service properly, then do not give this service! From the first day of my relocation, I was trying to figure out how to fix this, I first went to the Vodafone store in Müncher Freheit, where the staff is trying to lie to me. I still do not understand, you permit such people to work on Vodafone. He just knew that I do not know German, so he tried to trick me. Long story short, I am very unsatisfied with the given service. I will leave the Vodafone immediately when my contract is ended.

acelikyurek
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I am currently in a desperate situation.

I relocated 2 weeks ago, and the the company Circet (partner of the Vodafone) still doesnt send me a technician, and I am unable to use the internet service. Please help me regarding this purpose. I called the the Circet and they postponed my connection setup more than two times. Please help me!

MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Merged posts.

Use Whatsapp and say "ich möchte einen kundenberater sprechen" as long till the bot does it.