Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Circet (Cable Service of Vodafone) is always postponing the service time
acelikyurek
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I have been informed by Circet that they are postponed my service time (in which they will come to my house and setup the vodafone kabel connection) multiple times.

When I argued about the purpose, the lady on the phone just hang up the phone. How disrespectful that behaviour! I want to know that how many days after any service is not received by Vodafone does my right to cancel the Vodafone contract arise by law?

Best regards,

Kamil Atakan Çelikyürek

19 Antworten 19

Hi,

I called Circet and they postponed it AGAIN!

What should I do best?

Can anybody help me regarding this purpose? Whatsapp call center also does not help me.

Can somebody provide me the details for writing a letter complying BGB323, which is for termination of contract due to unavailability of service?

Hi @acelikyurek,

I'm really sorry the date was postponed again. 🥺 

Was your msg forwarded from TOBi to us in WhatsApp? 

Pls be persistent till he forwards your msg. 

Best regards

Chr1ssy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
acelikyurek
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I just wanted to know that whether I am eligible to use BGB 323 due to unavailability of service.

I am pretty sure that Circet is stalling me since they are not eligible to change any infrastructure in my home because the dormitory I am living has a contract with PYUR. So they will postpone it again and again. Please, help me regarding the termination of my contract due to unavailability of the service on my new home.

Hello @acelikyurek 

Is this a new connection or a move? If it is a move, have you reported it so that the new address is stored in the system?

Kind regards
Denny

acelikyurek
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Yes, I relocated two weeks ago, and the first installation appointment was on 6 September, then it was postponed to 11 September, and then it was postponed to 13 September. Lastly, it was postponed to 18 September.

You probably will not care too much regarding this purpose and will only say, "We can do nothing for you, but you are required to wait.". So, I am done with the help and will look at my rights by law.

I know by heart that you can do the early termination the contract, however you don't want to do that.

I consider this a law violation since you insist on keeping the contract, although you are unable to give the service!

Best regards,

Kamil Atakan Çelikyürek

Beitrag an Forenregeln angepasst
acelikyurek
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I received an email from Vodafone.

In the email, it is said the following:

"""

geben Sie uns bitte Bescheid, ob Sie eine nachträgliche Installation Ihres Anschlusses wünschen. Der Techniker vereinbart dann einen neuen Termin mit Ihnen. Wenn nicht, dann kündigen Sie bitte die Verträge zum Laufzeitende.

"""

As I understand from this letter, it is relevant to the contract termination and installation problem for the cable connection.

Note that I am in the process of terminating the contract due to the unavailability of the service. Vodafone call center also approved that they are working on this issue (for the decision). Is this mail I received relevant to the contract termination? If so, when will I receive the termination letter to send the modem to Vodafone?

Best regards,

K. Atakan Çelikyürek

MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Threads merged

Please let us know if you would like your connection to be installed at a later date. The technician will then arrange a new appointment with you. If not, please cancel the contracts at the end of the term.

-Google Translation

Did your contract reached minimum contract term?

Hi,

No, approximately 12 months have passed.

However, note that a technician from Circet has come to my flat, and he approved that the cable connection is not possible from Vodafone (he checked from the wall by attaching a machine).

Moreover, I have talked with the customer service, and they said that they are also aware of the problem I have encountered. They said that they will reach me out within some days. Thus, I thought that this email is relevant with the connection termination.

What should I do now?

Best regards,

K. Atakan Çelikyürek

Hello acelikyurek,

Our customer support team will be happy to help you.

Please contact us via our WhatsApp chat on 0172 1217212.

Best regards

Maria