Paying 99 euro for what??
masterchester
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have been Vodafone Kabel client for a few months now. Recently my Internet stopped working and I was unable to solve the problem myself. I had to order technician visit to deal with that. Technician came on selected date said to me that Vodafone Station router I had was factory-defekt and he has to replace it. It did work and my internet service is back now. Recently I received rechnung for 99 euro for technician service. I am sorry is it me insane or the world gone nuts? Vodafone first creates me problem out of nowhere and then wants me to pay 99 euro for that??? I called kundenservice once and they agreed to review this bill and cancel it, two weeks later it is still there... I called today again and was said that this is the payment for technician that came to me but I wasn't home, I honestly can't remember such episode and SMS saying that master is coming to my home besides that time when he actually did. But ANYWAYS I would not EVEN had to call technician in first place if everything was okay with the router. It is problem fully created and made for me by Vodafone and now they want me to pay for that??? Money from air business model. Nice *. Be aware!

Post adjusted to forum rules
1 Antwort 1
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

English Support is on Twitter or Facebook

Dein Kontakt zu Vodafone - Vodafone Community