Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Customer Complaint department - how to contact them
bolijg
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello team,

I would like to complaint formally with Vodafone support group. I have a disruption of my service since the end of May where my Internet goes and comes every single day and since that day, the support colleagues have been telling me to :

reboot/reset/power off the router.

I need to let them know that I am paying my services as usual and you are not helping me at all to have it fixed. 

After dozens of emails and calls (I was lucky sometimes to get someone who speaks English)  they sent me an email with:

A received of a router that was supposed to be replaced by me which I have not received  yet
A SMS saying that the router will be replaced.

Thats it? nothing else? what about the dozens of papers that they sent me when I hired their service? Why I don't get a formal answer that explains the actual issue of my router with a formal proposal of not charging me with the service I did not receive? 

At this stage, I am still don't know if I am going to get a router or not. 

Can someone help me to get their formal Complaint department phone number or email?
No one has mentioned anything about compensation for the interrupted service that I am paying for and not getting it correctly.

Regards,

Jesus Guerra

2 Antworten 2
andreasabaad
SuperUser
SuperUser

Seit 08/22 Ist ist dies ein reines Kunden helfen Kunden Forum. 

Du musst dich an die offiziellen Kontaktstellen wenden.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

bolijg
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thanks. The idea is to get from another customer, different experiences about how they tried to reach out Vodafone Customers services and how they placed a formal complaint. 
But thanks anyway for your comments

Lets see if another user is willing to share their experiences about how to contact formally speaking to Vodafone Customer services , not just TOBI - which I don't speak German nor the typical way of executing the troubleshooter apps.