abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

My account is debited with multiple fees
sagar1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I live in Munich and using Vodafone cable connection. I decided to move out of the current apartment and the new apartment has DSL available. So I have cancelled the contract and the cancellation is effective from 11-August. Now my account has been charged twice.

Transaction 1:

On 12-Jul-2022 my account was debited by Vodafone Deutschland GMBH with the amount which matched the invoice.

Transaction 2:

This happened on today (21-Jul-2022) where the amount was debited by Vodafone GMBH for which I did not get any invoice or a bill.

Please help me understand the reason here and resolve this ASAP.

9 Antworten 9
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Did you sign any contract? 

Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Your new apartement has DSL available? But has it also cable connection available?

My new apartment has DSL available but no cable. And I have cancelled the current cable contract and signed a DSL contract. Vodafone store guys told me that I do not have to pay anything for 3 months for DSL contract.

Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Thats right, not 3 but 1 Month

But my account was debit with €68. Any suggestion what could be done here? I am unable to connect to any english speaking support person. No options to chat with a support agent or drop an email to customer care.

Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Maybe, it's because you are in germany. That could be the reason why the support people dont speak english. What says the bill you've recieved?

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello sagar1,

I'm sorry that you are being charged for both connections. Is your DSL connection active yet?

I would be happy to take a look at it. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message.

Then report back here in the thread.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
sagar1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi All,

I visited a vodafone store yesterday and they clarified on some topics. Thanks for your response and support.

Hi Nancy,

I still need some clarification on some topics. I have sent you a private message for that. Thanks for offering the help.

Tina

Thanks for your pn. I still miss your full name. 🙂

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!