Account debited with unknown customer number
AmberSingh
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello

I am seeing a charge on my bank account from Vodafone West GmbH since April 2023, but the customer number associated to it is unknown to me.

I am also using a cable contract from Vodafone for which my bills are processed as usual.

I have also not received any invoice for the said amount not I can see anything similar to that in my MeinVodafone account.

Is it possible to know through the customer number if this account is associated to me or someone else, so that I can take the necessary action..?

It would be great if someone could help here!!

~Amber

2 Antworten 2
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

This here being a customer-to-customer forum, no individual support is available here. For support in English, use the Twitter or Facebook contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

Vodafone West issues Cable internet contracts for the 3 federal states Baden-Württemberg, Northrhine-Westphalia and Hesse - if you live in these federal states, then this invoice might be your (local) internet invoice.

Or if you opted for GigaTV or any other TV service - as the TV part is usually separated from your internet contract and there will be two different invoices for TV and Internet.

Anyhow if you are also billed by Vodafone GmbH, then this is NOT your landline internet contract but a mobile phone contract!