Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Keine gültige Kundennummer bei der Registrierung für MeinKabel
ed_be
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

After moving, when trying to register for MeinKabel with the new client number I get an error.
I tried with the 9-digit customer number that I took from my transfer documents, I cannot have an activation code sent to me by post. The error message is "This is not a valid customer number. Please check your entry!". The customer number is definitely correct as it is the one that appears on the bank transfers.

Nach dem Umzug erhalte ich bei der Registrierung für MeinKabel mit der neuen Kundennummer eine Fehlermeldung.
Ich habe es mit der 9-stelligen Kundennummer versucht, die ich aus meinen Überweisungsdokumenten entnommen habe. Ich kann mir keinen Aktivierungscode per Post zusenden lassen. Die Fehlermeldung lautet "Dies ist keine gültige Kundennummer. Bitte überprüfen Sie Ihre Eingabe!". Die Kundennummer ist definitiv korrekt, da sie auf den Überweisungen angegeben ist.

10 Antworten 10
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ed_be,

when did you move or when did you report the move? It is possible that it has not yet been completed in the system, which is why the customer number is still displayed as invalid. When did you get the new customer number? Why didn't you have an update code sent to you?

When you transfer money, you write the customer number in yourself. Therefore, it does not necessarily have to be correct. It is only sent automatically with direct debits.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
ed_be
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey Grit,

Thank you for your answer. I moved all the way back in November. And my payment is in direct debit, that is why the slip shows my number. I only got a letter with my new Kundennummer and new phone number and when I log in then I cannot see my contracts, I go to register contract and to get activation code, because I don't have any. Then I get said error

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi ed_be,

I'm sure we can help you with that.

Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

I have sent the private message
Tina

Hello ed_be,

I'm sending you an activation code. If you want to receive it by e-mail, send me your e-mail address by private message.

Best regards

Tina

ed_be
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Tina,

I have not received the activation code either by post nor by email.

Anett

Hello ed_be,

please send me your correct mail address again via PN, then I will arrange the shipment again.

Regards

Anett

Hi ed_be,

your e-mail-address is now stated in your customer account. You'll get a message to verify your address. 

Pleas do so and reply here again.

Thanks and regards

Stephan

Yes, the email has been verified