Different billls for Internet
FComm
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Vodafone is withdrawing different invoices from my bank account.

After many calls and hard to find the right support, finally a  operator told me that I am being billed twice and showing 2 different contract for the internet, which I don't know how this happened.

After waiting for his support, he assured to me that the issue is fixed and I should never face the issue again,  this was around a month ago.

Today I was surprised with a new withdrawal of a new amount again, with different account number.

And if I go to my billing page on my vodafone account, I can't find them.

16 Antworten 16
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi FComm,

let's have a look on that. I'm sure, we can figure this out.

Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

customer number

e-mail address

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello FComm

you should actually report back here in the post...

So, I’ve been looking at all the customer numbers. No contract is duplicate. Under the number * * * 47 You have a TV contract with the GigaTV Box, starting January 2021. Under the * * * 41 is Internet & Telephone, beginning of the contract February 2021. Under the number***99 there is a TV contract on GigaTV Net, beginning February 2021. The netbox you sent back, but that was only a few days ago. The revocation period is well past and there is no written revocation either.

Regards

Grit

FComm
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit,

Thank you for your reply.

For the account * * * 47 related to TV I am being charged 19.98€ which doesn't fit with the given contract, which is 14.99€ but 9.99€ for the first 6 months.

Then I am paying 9.99€ under the number***99

As for the account ***41 the contract is 19.9€ I am getting charged 22.38€.

Can you please give me some clarification about :

- The above numbers

- What should I expect for my next monthly bills for each service

- What is my current TV service name if not GigaTV anymore?

- Why I am being charged for the GigaTV while you have the box, and the channels are already locked on my receiver, so I paied for a service that you already disabled for me?

- Why I don't have all these Account numbers and bills under a common account, I can't see all the bills beside my phone bills.

Thank you for your time and support.

Thomas

Hi FComm,

in order to view all contracts and invoices, the contracts must be added individually in My Vodafone. You have simply sent back the hardware for the contract ***999. This is not a revocation and therefore the contract is still charged.

Regards

Thomas

FComm
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Thomas,

Can I please have a clear response for my previous requested clarification for each point.

On the other side, how I am being charged for something I am not using, and Vodafone send a letter about not being a customer over this service anymore, **and the funny thing that you disabled it on my receiver so I am not in all cases able to use it. But you still charging me**
please advise how to make the revocation, and please if you can give me a clear reply for my previous points.

Thomas

Hi FComm,

the Giga TV contract under ***047 costs EUR 9.99 per month for the first 6 months and EUR 14.99 thereafter.

The Internet & Phone contract ***041 costs 19.99 euros. There is also a security package for 3.99 euros. You can cancel this at any time with 4 weeks' notice.

Gig TV Net has nothing to do with the programs on your other contract. You can't use the contract without the device, that's for sure. Nevertheless, we have never received a written cancellation.  

Regards

Thomas

FComm
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Thomas,

As I have mentioned before, I am being billed For the account * * * 47 related to TV 19.98 €, and As you have mentioned it's 9.99, can you please explain to me why I am paying 19.98?

What is this cancellation letter? please send me the content and address to send it.

Thomas

Hi FComm,

Premium TV was still included in the April invoice. This is no longer available and will therefore no longer appear on the next bill.

Regards

Thomas

FComm
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you Thomas.
What about the cancellation of the GigaNet **99, is there anything I should do, or it will be canceled by next month as well?
If there is something I can do, please prove me with the needed details.

Thank you