Could not get status of order
Areeb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have ordered CableMax 1000 on 05.06.2022 but i can not find any update on my order. I tried to check "Mein Vodafone" to get any update regarding my order but it does not have any. I previously had Reb cable 50 connection in my previous location. I requested "umzug service" but I got a letter from vodafone that It won't work at my new location. Vodafone terminated that contract.

Now, I placed a new order and did not get any update. Can anyone here please tell me how long would it take? Or can i cancel the contract?(I could not see the contract on mein vodafone aswell). I have no idea what is going on. 

Best,

10 Antworten 10
natas666
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

i think when your previous "Red 50" doesn't work at your new address, the CableMax 1000 wouldn't work also....

so call the hotline - maybe it will be a good idea 2 have a friend on your side 2 translate german (if u r not able 2 speak, because sometimes u r lucky 2 find an english speaking agent - often u r not!)

Hi, 

Thank you for the reply.

I checked the availability on the vodafone website before ordering. It was available at my address.

I have no clue why previous cable connection did not work.

I will ask someone who can contact them in German and cancel the contract.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best,

the avaibility which is shown on the webside, tells u what should be possible in your street.

but maybe a building (your house) can't participate 'cause the building has 2 be modified 2 get access

- sometimes owner of the building don't want 2 do so

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Areeb,

if your contract has been cancelled, then it is very likely that we cannot continue to supply you. What exactly did the termination letter say? Which state are you from and which state are you moving to?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Areeb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Nancy,

I live in Hamburg and I moved within Hamburg. The letter was in German but I translated it 

".There can be two reasons for this: Either the owner does not allow us to install it. Or the construction work would be too extensive for us. Please call us. This way you can continue surfing with our DSL or LTE products even after you have moved"

Is it possible to cancel cablemax 1000 online? I will apply for DSL after it cancels. Could you please let me know?

Best,

Areeb.

Nancy

Hello Areeb,

if we cannot provide your connection, the contract will be terminated. Was there a termination date in the letter?

Best regards

Nancy

Areeb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Nancy,

I got an email just after I placed the order. The contract number is mentioned in that email but there is no contract. I could not see the contract on "MeinVodafone" too. There is no termination date mentioned anywhere.

So, Can I just apply for DSL connection now? DSL will work here as there are connection available in the house.

Best regards,

Areeb.

Nancy

Hello Areeb,

I have another question to be sure about your other contract from the old address, have you cancelled it or should it be moved and the speed adjusted afterwards?

If you have made a new contract for your new address, then this will be revoked or this is the confirmation of it.

Best regards

Nancy

Areeb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

Vodafone cancelled the previous contract. I submitted the "move request" but after the day of move, i got an email from vodafone stating that they have to terminate the contract as it won't work at my new location. This was the email i got after umzug request (translated): 

"There can be two reasons for this: Either the owner does not allow us to install it. Or the construction work would be too extensive for us. Please call us. This way you can continue surfing with our DSL or LTE products even after you have moved"

I checked the availability for cableMax so i thought it would work herer but i think it probably wont work as previous contract got cancelled because of the reason mentioned above.

How can i cancel it now? So that i can apply for DSL connection.

Best,

Areeb