Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I want to delete my router from my record to be used by other customer number
Khateeb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I've a Vodafone station router, and I want to delete from my records, so it can be activated by other customer number.

Thanks,

5 Antworten 5
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

This is not possible, the Vodafone Station is a rental device that is fixed to a contract and has to be sent back to Vodafone at the end of the contract. It can not be activated for a different contract.

It's currently not rented, I already purchased it

Vodafone does *not* sell the Vodafone station, you have *not* purchased it. If you didn‘t send it back, Vodafone charged you a compensation, which is *not* the same as a purchase. The Station is still owned by Vodafone.

Aha, I understand now, so what to do to return the old one and request a new one?

You can send it back and request the compensation back. If you have a new contract, you have to check if a router is included. Since approx May new contracts by default don‘t include a router, the Vodafone Station now costs €2,99 per month or you could opt for a Fritzbox at a higher monthly price. You could also purchase a Fritzbox from retailers or a used one (but in this case you have to be really careful because on places like eBay many former rental Fritzbox devices are sold that can not be activated). I would recommend you to contact the official Vodafone support, for support in English use the Twitter or Facebook contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292