abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Komfort-Aufladung funktioniert nicht mehr
mijjc
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Every month I have to contact an agent to ask why my autoptop-up was not calculated. Every month I am reassured that it will work again. That is one such basic function for a telephone company. Now - after 7 months - I would like to be passed on to someone who can help me.

I am thinking of leaving Vodafone because this is the most uncomfortable situation.

+

My problem is exactly what is written here by a previous customer:

My problem is exactly what is written here by a previous customer:
Subject: Convenience charging no longer works 
Unfortunately, a long-known but recurring evil at Vodafone, it does not seem to be permanently under control.
I've already written about it here:
https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/CallYa/Komfortaufladen/mp/1627789#M59045

The competition z. B. Congstar has this fully under control (postpaid procedure).

I also found out this morning that my Callya prepaid tariff was inactive because the convenience top-up was not carried out. It is active in the app.

The tariff is active again after manual loading. But that can't be if comfort charging is set up.

That you get messages on your cell phone via several different phone numbers is also nonsense. Even if the comfort top-up function works, you will be notified of a lack of credit because a debit is imminent. Then the debit could not be carried out. Then you have the amount
charged to the credit and finally it was correctly debited. All separate messages from different numbers and each time an uncertainty of the customer whether everything will work.
Nonsensical, cumbersome, backward and customer unfriendly.

0 Antworten 0