Störung Festnetz & Telefon
rahmanmasud05
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I am totally dissapointed with the customer service of Vodafone.

Since 08.09.2018 I have a very slow internet connection. This is so slow that I cannot check my gmail account either. I called several times to the customer service, wrote them email, but still no improvement of the internet. The telephone is also dead, no incoming or outgoing calls are possible. The customer service continuosly asked for a speed check, which is not possible, because I need a minimum speed to reach to that site. They created a Ticket for my problem and sent me a SMS next day that they solved my problem, which was not the case. I wrote them again, and they reactivated a ticket number, but still no response from them. The status is as belows,

Ihr Störungsticket 
TAxxx vom 10.09.2018 14:03 Uhr 
Ticketstatus: 

Der Ticketstatus hat sich seit Ihrem letzten Besuch nicht verändert. 

Bei der vorliegenden Störung handelt es sich leider um ein komplexes Problem. Deshalb haben wir unser Expertenteam mit Ihrer Entstörung beauftragt.
Sobald uns weitere Informationen vorliegen oder die Störung behoben ist, werden wir uns bei Ihnen melden.
HINWEIS: Unsere Kundenbetreuer können Ihnen derzeit leider auch keine weiteren Detailinformationen zu der vorliegenden Störung geben. 

Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Geduld.

I would like to have some other alternatives to use internet from Vodafone, if they can't provide DSL internet. I hope, someone will response here.

Thanks!

Edit: Ticket-Number deleted.
3 Antworten 3
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi rahmanmasud05,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

I am sorry that your DSL connection does not work as usual.

As I can see my colleagues are working on a solution. Right now I just can ask for your patience.

They get back to you via SMS or phone as soon as there are news.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your reply.

I understand your colleagues are working to get a solution, but it's already 6 days without internet. At least you could send a technician to my place to see the problems. Your customer service is just arrogant and useless, and the people don't care about the problem. I already rescheduled important Skype meetings because of this, which I guess, might not be considered to you as important things. If I don't have a workable internet connection by tomorrow or don't have any other alternatives from you, I would like to terminate the contract.  

Jens-K

Hi rahmanmasud05,

if a technician is necessary to solve the problem, my colleagues contact you to make an appointment.

I can not accelerate this.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!