Nothing works
jsouza
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi,
I made a contract with vodafone last week. My devices arrived on wednesday (two days ago). There were many papers, all in German, one said the password for the router was password. After trying I got blocked.
It has been over one day and says I'm temporary blocked and should wait. Looks like forever. It'the DOCSIS3.1.

They also said it would be plug and play. Internet simply does not work and I can't access the router. It means, I have no service. Tried my best to contact by phone, after many attempts got on the waiting list for a technician and after hearing a song for 10 minutes the call hanged. Can't go to a store right now and really need to solve this problem. Contacted through sms and they told me to ask here.

Also, at least I thought I could put my TV to work. After going to the websote so unlock the smartcard another surprise, service unavailable.. and says I should contact support but how if nothing works?

It has been a nightmare. I made a contract for a google cable, TV with extra channels and two celphones. Only celphones work!

Hope I can get an answer on what to do..
5 Antworten 5
jsouza
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Aaand nothing here either. That is really bad. Looks like non existant customer service.
Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi jsouza,

I apologize for the delay in answering. We have a lot on our plate at the moment.

Have you achieved anything in the meantime? Otherwise, I'll be happy to check the connection and send a technician to you if necessary.

Will you please send me your name, address and customer number in a private message?

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
jsouza
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Still no Internet/TV. A lot of hours on phone support, some more going to the store and also SMS.

I just PMed you. Thnk you.

Just updating.

Had a contract for two weeks now. They aid it would be plug and play which was not. I spent more then 6-7h on the phone, some more time with SMS, forums, guide and so on. Now I could make an appoint with a technician -> In TWO weeks from now. It means, I made a nice contract for all products, and I won't get half of them before one month. I also just PMed Manu, which replied me here to try to solve things better, otherwisethinking about other options.

Manu

Hi jsouza,

I apologize for the delay in answering.

But I can only help you if I get your address and customer number in a private message.

Please send me this information.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!