English Service
Marieross5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Team, 

I have contacted the Vodafone customer service and I have already initiated the cancellation of my contract. However, I was asked to send a letter to Kundenservice in Erfurt so that the contract may be terminated immediately since I have a "Confirmation Letter" from the University   Student Accommodation Services that I have an internet service from them and so my contract with Vodafone has to be terminated immediately.

The Vodafone Kabel Kundenservice in Erfurt sent me a message that I should come to this platform and create a new thread for the English Speaking Customer Service to help me do this. That is why I have come here. 
Please see it to that you cancel the contract immediately so I do not pay double money until October. 

Sincerely,

Marian Ofori-Amoafo.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Marieross5,

thanks for you pm.

Unfortunately I cannot confirm an earlier termination date. The confirmation for October 2nd will remain.

This is the earliest possible termination date at the end of the contract period.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Stephan

Hi Marieross5,

welcome in our Community.

For a closer look I need some information from you. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Stephan

Hi Marieross5,

thanks for you pm.

Unfortunately I cannot confirm an earlier termination date. The confirmation for October 2nd will remain.

This is the earliest possible termination date at the end of the contract period.

Regards

Stephan

Mehr anzeigen
That is strange because I was informed by the  Bodafone shop attendant  that when I present the confirmation from the student accommodation services the contract can be terminated immediately.
Stephan

Hi Marieross5,

I'm sorry, but that information was not correct.

Regards

Stephan

Mehr anzeigen
I see. Alright, thank you.
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Marieross5,

I close this thread now.

Best regards

Tina