Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unwanted subscription to Vodafone TV and money debited
sameer_rao
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Vodafone team,

Firstly, apologies for not writing in German and using English.

I have been a Vodafone Kabel intenet customer since almost a year.

I am now seeing that I have been charged EUR 138.02 towards Vodafone TV services, which I never wanted or subscribed to or requested for. (Also I do not have a TV!).

I was contacted earlier over phone regarding Vodafone TV installation and I told that I never applied for it or requested for it and I don't have a TV and they said they will cancel it.

I am out of Germany on vacation since March 01 2020 and I see that I have been charged EUR 138.02 for the TV (SEPA bank debit). I was sent two letters in first week of March (I did not get to see the letters that were posted) regarding the Vodafone TV service and contract.  As I am out of Germany, I did not see the letters and neither can I approach Vodafone staff regarding this issue.

I am reaching out using this medium of Vodafone Forum.

Please help me in removing Vodafone TV services from my account and reverse the amount charged.

I can be reached over email for any further queries. 

Thank you,

Sameer Rao Bommena

13 Antworten 13
sameer_rao
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit,

I understand that.. thanks for your clarification.

I have one more help to ask, this one related to my internet.

Please let me know if I should raise it as a new thread or not. 

Regards,

Sameer

Hello Sameer,

if there's anything you want to know, we do it here in this thread. The private message is for data transfer only.

No new device will be sent, I can't find any order for it. If the device is not working properly, you have to report a malfunction. This is then checked. The employee who was with you has not reported any restrictions, malfunction or even a replacement of the router. He is also not responsible for this.

Report when you are at home because of the malfunction with a new thread in the malfunction board. It cannot be checked if you are not on site.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
sameer_rao
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit,

Thanks very much for your help and information provided.

I will keep that in mind and will post a new thread when I am available on site.

Best Regards,

Sameer

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Sameer,

all right, then we will stay that way and you will contact us with a new contribution to the impairments when you are back on site.

This is where I close. Take care of her and stay healthy!

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!