Two bills and two contracts!
claudemiro
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone community, sorry for not being able to write this in German.

I have a huge problem with Vodafone and I trying to get it resolved, but, unfortunately, I was not able so far.

I have got a Kabel contract with Vodafone in Jul 2017, everything was fine until recently when I noticed that I am being charged for two contracts since Jul 2017.

I tried to call them several times in different numbers (08005266625, 08002787000), tried to go to a Vodafone shop in Berlin and nobody is able to help me.

That is super frustrating, Vodafone must not be able to do that. I want my money back, that is not fair having to pay for something I am not using.

So Vodafone What I am supposed to do now?

15 Antworten 15

Hello @Grit , I sent you a private message with the details you asked. Thanks

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello claudemiro,

you send a re-registration in the DM. So I assume that you are aware of how the second contract came into being. You moved in 2017, but never reported a move, but ordered a new contract for the new address. This is unfortunately the wrong procedure, because the contract could have moved with you. For this reason, it would not have been possible to terminate the contract prematurely. Now this is basically not possible, because the contract can be used. As a gesture of goodwill I can offer you to terminate the old contract immediately.  But a refund is not possible with the best will in the world.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

@Grit 

I moved to Berlin in March 2017, my first address was on Berlin 10245 (I have the city registration), I lived there for 4 months, before moving to 10713 (The city registration I sent to you on private).

The flat on 10245 was one of those short term contracts, which I did not have to pay anything extra, so, I did not have a Vodafone contract.

Before I move to 10713, now a long term renting, I went to the Vodafone website and ordered an Internet plan, but, by mistake, I put a wrong address, also in 10713 (But another street, Rudols...).

I recognized the mistake and then called Vodafone explaining what happened and asked them to update my address to "Bechs..." (The address I sent to you). Vodafone told me that everything was fine (Unfortunately I don't have proof of this conversion).

So, I moved on and noticed this problem a couple of months ago, so, if the duplicated contract is related to this issue, that constitutes a Vodafone mistake, not mine.

I understand your point, understand that 2 years is too much time for a complaint. But I would like to have some sort of compensation for this whole issue. Cancel the old (wrong) contract and, have a fixed discount for a few months on my current internet contract.

p.s. I can send you a copy of my city registration on 10245 if you find it necessary. You will notice that I only lived in these two addresses.

Best.

Claudemiro

Grit

Hi

no, i don't need any more proof. Nothing has changed in my previous statement. There will be no refund, no discount and no compensation. The error is not on our side, so I cannot do anything else here. Terminating the contract prematurely is the only goodwill I can offer you.

Regards

Grit

@Grit ,

I am exhausted of this whole thing. You can cancel the contract. Tell me if you need anything.

Grit

I've terminated the contract, you'll get confirmation.

Regards ^glk