Double billed
imsalehmuhammad
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi,
I have been trying to solve this situation over many months by being repeatedly in contact with customer care and Vodafone shop manager but it seems to have no end.
So i signed a contract at the Vodafone shop at Marienplatz for internet in beginning of January 2019. After few days visited again the shop to change my address because I got a new apartment and I wanted the internet connection there instead of the old apartment. I was told that they have to cancel my contract and I have to sign a new one. They also said by cancelling the contract the appointment with the technician will also be cancelled.

Surprisingly i got 2 Modem Box in my new apartment address and the technician also came on the first appointment date. Next day i visited the shop the manager said that was his colleague fault and he will cancel one of my contracts because both have the same address and it never happened.

I went there 4, 5 times but nothing changed, Im just getting double charged (extra 22.98 beside 19.99) from months for no reason.
I wanna know how can i refund the extra charges or can i get some credit.

I hope you guys can help me with this issue. 

Thanks  
Regards
Saleh
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi Saleh,

as mentioned via PN, I close this thread because we worked out a satisfactorily solution for you

BR

Kira

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi imsalehmuhammad,

I'm afraid we have a problem now: since you have concluded both contracts in a shop, there is no right of withdrawal for these contracts.

So that I can have a closer look at it, I still need some information from you. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Gruß

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi,

I have forwarded you my details. Just to let you know i visited the shop 6 times, I have an appointment with the manager almost every month, 4 times meet with him and 2 times he was in vacation, so his colleague wrote a letter and left on his desk, so that when he is back he can have a look at it and call me back, i can show you proof of it as well.

When i meet with him, he says i wrote a letter and now you will get a cancellation confirmation letter next week, but it never happened and vodafone continue charging me extra. Im really pissed customer relation is not helping, nor the shop manager and now you are saying you cant help by cancelling. Whom should i contact then?

Aahhhhh, i hope you understand my situation and can complain about that manager or the guy who give false information to the customers. If you want a video proof I can provide you with that as well. Please guide me on what can I do here

Thanks

Hi Saleh,

as mentioned via PN, I close this thread because we worked out a satisfactorily solution for you

BR

Kira

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!