No more internet connexion
No_internet
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello,
We are kabelbox customers for 1,5years, and since two months, our box/router keeps on rebooting regularly. We went to a vodaphone desk at mediamarkt two weeks ago, who called the technical customer service for us. They rebooted the box at distance, it worked better for one week and then became much worse.
We currently have no internet access at all as the router reboots with no interruption, we called the Technical team but it hang up after 20minutes waiting time.
Could you please urgently support? We pay 45euros per month, which is quite expensive for a kabelbox out of order...
Thanks in advance for your support !
Kind regards,
Benjamin
9 Antworten 9
Moni_GK
Moderator:in

Hello No_internet,

I'd like to take a look at that. Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth) and then contact me again here when you have sent the data.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
No_internet
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hallo Moni_GK,

I have sent you my personal data by PM.

Thank you in advance for your support and best regards,
Benjamin
Moni_GK

Hello No_internet,

the router is online. But the line data doesn't look good. Can you please check if the device is still firmly attached to the antenna socket? Please plug in the cable again.

Best regards

Moni ^mmk

Hello Moni,
Yes, I have checked the cables several times and have plugged them off and back on again. Both the yellow ethernet LAN cable and the white data cable plugged into the socket.
This doesn't improve the situation.
Could a technician come to look at this?
Thank you and best regards,
Benjamin Kerglonou
Moni_GK

Hello No_internet,

then a technician should come on site to check the line. Please send me another phone number via PM so that the colleague can arrange the appointment with you.

Best regards

Moni

Hello Moni,

Thank you for your reply.
Can the technician please contact my wife on her mobile (that is a UK number) : ***
Best regards,
Benjamin

Edit @No_internet: Number deleted.

Moni_GK

Hello No_internet,

a number from the UK, colleagues don't call.

Best regards

Moni

Hello Moni,

It is curious that employees from Vodafone, a British telecommunications company, cannot call a UK number.

Then please call that German number: ***

Thank you and best regards,
Benjamin Kerglonou

Edit @No_internet: Number also deleted. Don't post personal data in public.

Jens

Hello Benjamin,

we have there the german market. I have opened a technician order for you. Please look at the central house installation, that the technician can go there.

Regards

Jens