abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Fritzbox --> CH7466CE/SAGECOMC Hilfe....
DietCoke
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Mein Deutsch ist immer noch nicht gut, also ist das aus dem Englischen übersetzt.

(1) Ist der Sagemcom FAST5460 Bridge-Modus?

Ich versuche Fritzbox gegen CH7466CE zu ersetzen. Ich weiß, dass das oft in diesem Forum gefragt wurde, aber ich rufe den Kundendienst an und sie sagten mir:

"Die Tatsache, dass ich eine Anfrage per E-Mail senden muss, um mein Konto zu löschen. Erstellen Sie dann ein neues Konto mit dem anderen Modem."

(2) Zunächst ist es absurd, eine E-Mail senden zu müssen? Zweitens sollte ich nach dem, was ich in den Foren gelesen habe, einen Austausch mit meinem bestehenden Konto beantragen können. Wie kann ich das machen? Warum kann ich das nicht online anfordern?

11 Antworten 11
seelo2010
SuperUser
SuperUser
Du musst die Homebox Option kündigen.
You can cancel the "Homebox-Option", this ist a option of your contract. The fee for the exchange is 30€.

Thanks, but this does not give me any new information. How do I do this? Twice I've called and have been told to cancel the entire existing contract, first, by postal mail.

@DietCoke:  I have closed and archived your unnecessary duplicate post regarding the very same topic.  Please adhere to the board rules which you read, understood and acknowledged when signing up.  Thanks.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello DietCoke,

before you can change your device, you have to cancel the option HomeBox, as seelo2010 has already written to you. Please use the contact form. Write your wish that you want to use the cable router with and if you want to have the WLAN option for 2,99 Eur/month.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
DietCoke
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have already disabled HomeBox.

Where can I find the form to request the other router and this optionn?

Nancy

Hello DietCoke,

send me your customer data (customer number, name and address) by private message and then I will be happy to help you. Get back to the post here.

Best regards

Nancy

Hi DietCoke,

thanks for your pm.

If yout want to change from HomeBox to our router, we can handle this for you. For this change we'll charge an one time fee of 29,99 Euro. We will send you the new device via postal service and you will have to send the current Homebox back to us.

If you are okay with that, please leave a short note her and we will take care for the change.

Regards

Stephan

Yes, please make the change. I look forward to the Sagemcom FAST5460 and bridge mode.

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi DietCoke,

okay then, we'll do this for you. You will get the new device in the next few days.

For this change you'll also get a confirmation. Please do not forget to send the HomeBox back to us, when the new router has arrived.

Gruß

Stephan