Fritz box 7530
Kiwi1987
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi all,
I speak very little German so doesn't help to call up the service line as can't get past the robots :/.
I had a technician come around today...the power/DSL light is blinking but I did manage to get through to a agent who told me the technology was cable (my landlord set up the appointment but he lives in Berlin and I live I'm Mainz)...so what am I doing wrong...I have no idea how to fix what ever I am suppose to..I saw online a troubleshooting guide for dsl but if this is cabel then I'm all outta ideas...
Helppp pleeeease 😄
3 Antworten 3
Seb4sti4n
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Kiwi1987,

okay, then we have to check first, if you have a DSL or Cable contract.

Did we send you the FritzBox 7530? Then you have a DSL contract.

Best Regards

Sebastian

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Kiwi19870
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
Hi Sebastian,
Thanks for the reply...Had to redo an account as didn't confirm my email. It's a DSL line for sure as yup you guys sent me the Fritz box.....I used the modem installation code before the power/DSL line was stable...and first it said it was timed out...then all of a sudden the Fritz box userface came up with all the settings...is it something I did wrong?...was I meant to wait for it to stabilise....I've tried the troubleshooting of the Fritz box webpage but nothing....:(...ideas?
Michi

Hi Kiwi19870,

please send me a PM with your customer number. Then I'll have a look at it. Smiley (fröhlich)

Just click on my avatar and then go to "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden".

Best regards,,

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund