abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Label - devices disconnected every 5 seconds
Odenefoth
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Good morning,

I have a cable contract 500mbps and unlimited phone calls. The past week all my devices are getting disconnected every 5 seconds or so. I tried every possible reset, factory reset, disconnecting cables, run Malwarebytes , antivirus etc. Tested one device each time and all have the same issue. I logged into the router and apparently it sees my devices as potential threats and kicking them out. Main issue is Black list address and ddos attack. I tried calling service number but everyone is rude because I do not speak German. I think the router is defective. I am using the Vodafone router. Any solutions?

29 Antworten 29

Hi, Odenefoth,

The credit memo is created from the time the malfunction is reported and created until the end of the malfunction.
The new ticket has been created to inform you when the problem has been fixed.

Best regards, Martin 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi, is there any update? I connected a desktop PC I have and it get not disconnects. So the issue is probably only on wifi. Can you please give me an update? It's unbearable on everyday use. It's been 2 months. @Martin59 @Manu @Tobias @Claudia 

Vodafone is experiencing internal issues with their customers relation management system, it will take some time till they can reply here again. Please be patient.

Want a coffee and some cookies? We are all stranded here *sigh*

They can fix the issue without replying here. I'm not judging!

*Bites a cookie 😊

Apparently the desktop PC gets disconnects but I didn't notice because it seems like a lag for 1 second and recconects automatically. Waiting

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello, Odenefoth,

Unfortunately, our colleagues have not yet received error-free software for the cable modem. We are still in contact with the producer.

Best regards Fred

Hi,

It's been too long since the issue occured. Any updates or it's gonna go after Christmas? I'm struggling to work from home. I have to go to airplane mode and back every minute or so. It is so frustrating. Send me another router or something. Doesn't make sense to wait months for a firmware issue. I know the company didn't provide a firmware yet etc but you should provide me a temporary device till it's resolved. @ERFD @Martin59 @Manu 

ERFD

Hello, Odenefoth,

unfortunately no new software has been delivered yet for testing. Not much will happen around Christmas. An exchange into another device category is not intended by the exchange way.

Best regards Fred

Hi everyone,

Situation is still the same. I need an update. Why some people got the downgrade and I didn't. I need properly working internet and I do not have it for months now. Tell me if you do not want me so I can go to another company. Do not stall it anymore. If its not going to be fixed I need to change. I cannot work from home like that. Thanks and I'm waiting

@ERFD @AlphaPiAlpha @Martin59 @Manu 

ERFD

Hello, Odenefoth,

unfortunately there is no feedback from the department so far. I have written to the colleagues again. If the colleagues do not offer a timely solution, we will try to swap to another model.

Best regards Fred