abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet not working - Ticket closed without fixing.
mjvalan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

On 01.09.2018 I logged a ticket as my DSL internet was continuously disconnecting every 5 to 10 mins and today a person called and asked few questions and closed the ticket without resolving. My ticket ID is TAXXX. As I speak little german only everytime I call the customer support and reach the DSL suport I have been asked to say "operator" to connect to English speaking support person. But it never worked for DSL/landline and it works only for mobile service. Not finding any alternate options to contact you Vodafone team and I am sure I am not the only person here with this language problem with Vodafone services. 

Edit: Ticket no. deleted. 

5 Antworten 5
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi majvalan,

I'm sorry that you can not use your connection.

I had a look into your ticket. It has been closed because the connection is stable since several hours.

Do you experience issues with WIFI only?

In changing your WIFI frequency can help. If the connection doesn't working even when you use a cable connection, call our hotline to reopen the ticket or send me a private message.

Click on my avatar -> Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden.

Please send a log of your modem.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Pelegrin
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

seems like the same problem as mine.

It's ok now?

give me an update pls 

Now the frequency of disconnection is less, but when we watch live video streamings like live TV channels then often it gets stop streaming.  For me it looks like mostly its related to speed issue and mostly we experience it a lot in the weekends(propbably because most of the users are accessing streaming videos in the weekends, but if that is the case then the service provider should fix it.) So waitign for this weekend to check the connectivity.

Dear Jens, 

Thanks for your reply. It looks like that it was problem of understanding the language. The person spoke to me asked about modem/router light/LED status when the disconnect problem was happening and I told him that when the disconnect happens the modem power and WLAN lights are stable. He said then its not the problem with the internet and its the problem with the modem/router(Fritzbox). But it was not solving my problem. 

Better solution I will request/suggest is provide some English speaking support for non german speaking DSL customers as similar to Vodafone mobile services. This will make sure that atleast we can communicate clearly about what is the problem we are facing with your service rather than everytime wrting it on the forums.

Thanks & Regards

Valan

Andre

Hey mjvalan,

im sorry, but there is no dedicated english speaking hotline for dsl customers.
Most agents should be able to handle a call though.

This landline has one carrierloss within the last 7 days. From my point of view everything is working properly.

The ticket was closed since you wanted to do a factory reset & observe.

If the problem still exists i can reopen the ticket. If my colleagues decide that everything is working fine, they may offer one of our technicians. If the error can't be reproduced or if its some faulty customerhardware (like f.e. wrong firewall settings) this appointment will not be free of charge.

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!