Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Warum ist der technische Service von Vodafone so schlecht und die Mitarbeiter so unfreundlich?
ptee
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

I guess it's because I can't speak good German, and they thought most middle-aged women are ignorant about technical skills? Not sure if other foreigners experience this problem. I am a programmer and data scientist. I used to program data analysis for Cisco routers, but they didn't listen to me and just wanted to shut me up. They were so unfriendly, some were okay. 

I have had a problem with my Internet due to the cable modem (I reckon) since Saturday, 24.06.2024, and today is Thursday, 01.08.2024. I only got in contact with someone who promised to inform a technician for me on Monday, and he said someone would call me back on Tuesday.  I had to wait for half an hour every time I called, and my line was interrupted frequently. Nothing happened on Tuesday. No one called me, and the problem still exists.

I work from home, so this is a big problem for me. I used up all my phone data to make things work a bit. When I called again on Wednesday to report that nobody called me on Tuesday, the person on the line told me someone would call me on Thursday. Again, nobody called, and the problem still exists. Instead, on Thursday today, I got an SMS saying they couldn't make an appointment with me unless I registered on their site. What the heck! I called the service line again, and they promised to send a new device by Saturday with the most unfriendly tone.  As soon as the minimum period of the contract is up, I am out. Goodbye, Vodafone. 

2 Antworten 2
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Nobody here can tell you why the service was so unfriendly. This is just a customer helping customer forum.

And yes, if you don't speak German, it will be difficult to get help from Vodafone. Nobody speaks English on the phone.

Help in English is only available via WhatsApp. It's also a mystery to me why there is no service hotline in English.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!

Ich arbeite in Deutschland schon mehrere Jahre und spreche mit dem/den auf Deutsch. Aber meine Aussprache ist vielleicht nicht gut genug. Man braucht ein bisschen Geduld mit mir. Na ja, heute habe ich die Meldung bekommen, dass das neue Gerät voraussichtlich am Montag ankommen wird. Der Service ist unglaublich.