Slow Internet connection (mainly during the evening)
Dejablue79
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello,

I got a Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable subscription with a Vodafone Station modem.

Starting a few months ago, the internet connection got extremely slow during the nights (5-10 mb/s)  or even totally unusable as a result of packet loss.

Nowadays, I got the same problem but throwout the day, the internet connection is slow or disconnected all together

I tried the regular restart / plug out and in from the electricity and factory reset to the modem, I also got new cables to replace the old ones. all didn’t help.

It come to the point the the internet is unusable.

(To send this post I had to connect my laptop to my phone… which is also from Vodafone, so that wasn’t easy as well…)

Is there something you can check from your side?

68 Antworten 68

Hello,

is there a timeframe for fixing this issue?

also, currently I'm completely without service.

Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Dejablue79,

Unfortunately we don't have any information about the bandwidth problems in the evening.

The outage was caused by a too high error rate on your connection and a technician has to take a look at this on site. The cause seems to lie within our area of responsibility. In this case, the service is free of charge for you. Only if the technician does not meet anyone at the agreed time and cannot gain access, we will charge 99.50 € for the service.

Do you agree to a technician call-out and can you provide access to the house system? What is the best number to call to make an appointment?

Regarding COVID-19: Are you in quarantine or are there symptoms in your household that indicate COVID-19?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

The will be the 3rd technician to visit in ~2 months, so I wonder what will he do the the others didin't?

no covid here as well..

it also seems that I'm still paying for the service, although you mentioned I should not, could you please verify it?

Claudia

Hello Dejablue79,

the reimbursement would be 50% of the monthly costs, shall we deposit it for January, February and March? The high error rate didn't occur in such an extent since February 3rd, did the problem happen again aside from the malfunction in the evening?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

The connection is still problematic/unusable during the evenings

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Dejablue79,

the errors in the evening still come from the too high load.

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

I guess the load is on your system, so I dont really understand what is the plan now?

do we wait and see what happen? will you fix it? 

Claudia

Hello Dejablue79,

the colleagues are working on a fix for the problem. Currently the planned date is at the end of the quarter.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi, 

I had a nice run for a month and now the problem returned.

also, I was supposed to be compensated for the internet issues at the begining of the year.